Thursday 26 March 2015

Gift / Memory Box - Graphic45

I had Time to Cre8 today!!

I have been dying to use Graphic45 Steampunk Spells Collection again.  I haven't used it since last year and I just love it.

I know it's not to everyones taste, but there is so much you can do with this Collection.

I have used a MDF Box for the base and painted it with Acrylic Paints.

I normally give it 2 coats, you will have to sand it down after painting it, it gives you a nice smooth surface to work on.

I don't bother sanding between the 2 coats, it comes out just as well sanding after the 2nd coat.

I use a glue stick to stick the papers on, they stick really well and right up to the edge, so no lifting edges!

Hope you like .....







Happy Crafting !!

Michelle X

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!