Tuesday 3 March 2015

Life Got In The Way!

Well, as you can see, my life seemed to stand still on 12th September last year!

This was due to some very happy news and then in October, some very sad news.

It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride.

The good news in September came when my eldest Son was given a Council Flat!  He had waited for 18 months, which wasn't really very long considering some people have been waiting for years, so we know how VERY lucky he is.

He is 30 and has a mild form of Autism which means he can live happily on his own with a little help along the way:)

October ended in a very sad note.

My Dad passed away on 18th October 2014.

It was so sudden, we saw and talked to him in the morning, by the evening he was gone.  It was such a shock for us all, especially my dear Mum.  

Dad was 87 and had had a fabulous full life.

He fought in the 2nd World War as a Frog Man (taking bombs off the bottom of Ships) and a Gunner in the Royal Navy.  He had to leave the Navy in his early 20's because of Tuberculosis.  In those days it killed many people, but luckily my Dad survived and, as I say, went on to live a very full interesting life. Bless You Dad, miss you!

So with getting my Son settled and then dealing with the death of my Dad, crafting has taken a back seat!

But I am back!!  Today is going to be my first day of crafting and I really can't wait!

So I am going to say goodbye!!  I am off to craft :) :)

Have a lovely day everyone and I will take photos later and try and post them on here as soon as I can

Michelle X 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!