Thursday 12 March 2015

Mini Album from 12" x 12" sheet of Paper

I have made another 2 Mini Albums from a 12" x 12" sheet of Paper.

This time I used the Graphic45 An Eerie Tale Collection.

I thought I might be a bit stuck with this Collection as on first impression it seemed to be designed for use with Halloween only.

But as you can see from these Mini Albums, the papers lend themselves to using for Fairy Tale too!

I will be taking these to the Topsham Flea Market tomorrow, the Link will take you to our Facebook Page.  We sell all sorts of things, it's a very small Market, but I love it and love all my friends there.

You can see more of my "makes" in my Gallery, just click on the link above.  You can also Like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter (my twitter account is very new!) All the Links are above.







Thank you for reading my Blog!

Happy Crafting!!

Michelle X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!