Thursday 16 April 2015

New Job/New Makes

Well it was up with the Lark this morning!

My youngest Son started his new job as a Lifeguard today, consequently we were both up at 5am!
He is on early Shift today, he had to be there by 6.15am!

At least I can get all my chores done and make an early start on making :)

I thought I would show you my making space! 

It's quite small, but I can overflow on to the floor and my bed!

I have had this Desk for about 25 years, it's been a VERY good work horse!



As you can see, I have a few new Projects lined up!

I have managed to make some Wall Plaques this week.

One is a commission for a Wedding Plaque so I can't show you that one yet.

These have all been made using Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments Collection and the Flowers are all from Petaloo.

I think I managed to catch the light so you can see the Glossy Accents.  
I love Glossy Accents!  You can use it for so much.

The base is a hard chipboard.







Thank you for dropping by .....

Happy Crafting!!

Michelle X



2 comments:

  1. Your projects are stunning, Michelle. The colours are lovely and Spring like. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vee! It's lovely to have a bit of time to make something.
      Michelle X

      Delete

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!