Friday 17 April 2015

Trays

I have been making this Tray over the last couple of days.

It's fairly small - 21.5cm x 17cm and is Chipboard.

This is how it looked before .....



I didn't bother to paint it first because I wanted it to look a little bit rustic.

I have used Graphic45 Sweet Sentiment Collection again.

I made the Bow using Sizzix Bigz Die Ribbon 3D
The reference number for this Die is 658978

I don't use this Die often enough, it's so easy to assemble the Bow and it gives a lovely 3D effect on your Projects.





The Flowers are from Petaloo and the Glitter effect is from using Glitter Glue from the Tim Holtz range.

Please be careful when using some Glitter Glues! Some of the cheaper ones have so much water in them they wreck your Project :(

Happy Crafting Day everyone!

Michelle X


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is so beautiful, I love the colours and the bow is great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!